Saturday, January 24, 2009

Agent/ Editor Rejection Letters

Okay, so I'm slightly confused, and although I feel I am a great writer who will someday be recognized for my talent, and who has never had a problem reading between the lines of prose, I find that I am having just that difficulty now! I have received two rejection letters recently for two different titles, one an agent, one an editor.

Agent suggested general revisions to the beginning, said I was a very talented, creative writer, and hoped I would continue to submit to her.

Editor suggested rewrite from poetry to prose, and resubmission of new manuscript when complete.

Am I reading these few constructive lines incorrectly, or do I actually have a shot?

Regardless of my ignorance, as I have always received the dreaded form rejection, I believe I will rewrite and resubmit both. Any helpful suggestions?

Thanks,

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!