Friday, January 23, 2009

Literary Agent Woes

AAAAAGGGHHHHHH! I'm stuck. I have sent one of my manuscripts to an agent and they told me the beginning was weak, but they would like for me to continue to submit manuscripts to them because I am a creative writer with lots of possibilities! I have rewritten the beginning (I knew I was taking a chance on it and that it was weak, and my inner writer knew not to let it go like that!) and now I am not sure if I should send it back to them, or to someone else! This has given me writer's block! What to do, what to do?!

Until I make this decision, I cannot write the end of the other manuscript I have almost finished, because I am so focused on this other decision! I need an agent! Help!!!!!!

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!