Friday, January 30, 2009

Working, Working, Working

Here I am again. It was so nice to have a couple extra hours Wednesday to write. I am so close to the climactic moment in Moon Thief that I just want to write and write and write. It's turning out to be a very weird story. I like it!

I may not be able to post as often now, unless I find time in the evening, because once my mind is set on finishing a book, that's all I want to work on, aside from my normal job.

I may even miss the Super Bowl this weekend! I hope Arizona wins this year. I'll be rooting for them! Go Cards! Don't get me wrong! I like Pittsburg, too, but they've been there recently and I always root for the underdog. Should've seen me jumping last year when the Giants took it! What a game! Of course, every year I root for the home team, my Cowboys, but they're really out of it right now. C'mon Cowboys! Get your stuff together next year!

Well, gotta get back to it!

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!