Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another First Draft Completed!

I've just completed the first draft of Moon Thief. I'll revise it a litte, and then let it rest for a while before going back over it again. I guess the only reason I'm spending a little time editing it right now is because I'm not sure who I want to be next. I have so many other books, so many other characters waiting for me, that I'm a little unsure which one to get to first.

I always have such mixed emotions when I complete a manuscript. First, excitement floods me that I could do it again. Then, I feel kind of lost, kind of grief stricken, especially if a character has to die off in the book. I posted a short story to my Authors Den last night about killing characters in stories.

Well, I should get back to writing. I wish I could do it all of the time. Who will I be now? I still don't know, but I'm sure I will have fun doing it.

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!