Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy Monday

Well, it's a rainy Monday here. I've been taking a break from my writing. I'm running a mailing for my first book today to some local schools including free bookmarks. I didn't realize I would have to do so much marketing to sell my book. I thought the publisher did that stuff, after all, they would like to make money on it, too. I mean, when all is said and done, if the mailings even work, I'll only make half the amount of royalties off my book. Oh, well, I guess if it takes off, it will be worth it. Must be the rain that is making me so moody and negative.

I'm trying to think of a series that kids will really enjoy. I have numerous books to work on, but I want to try something different, something today's kids will like and want. I guess all writers do that, hoping.

Off to face the day and the rain. Next time.

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!