Monday, February 23, 2009

New Ideas Keep Coming

Wow! My mind is so full of book ideas right now. Too bad the economy is so bad. I've started two new books, one a series of first chapter books that will hopefully be funny. Guess I'll have to start my e-book publishing business this year. With the increased demands on using technology in the classroom, e-books would be more beneficial to teachers. It would cut down on the space used by bookshelves in the classroom, too. I thought about this a few years ago. As a teacher, also, I use the document camera a lot when reading with the class because I usually don't have several copies of the book I want to read with them. They love reading that way. I think they would really enjoy e-books.

Anyway, got to get busy. Perhaps one day soon the economy will rise again and I will reach my goal of getting 4 new books published this year. If not, I will have my illustrator do the artwork and I will start my own publishing company so that I can reach my goal.

GP:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!