Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad News

Bad news on Moon Thief, they apparently didn't like it or didn't even read it. With the market the way it is, I expect I'll get a rejection for The Gifted Ones, too. Oh well, time to take action I suppose. I disagree with the way publishing is anyway, how writers only get a percentage of the sales and whatnot. I think I will start my own epublishing business. Everything will go to that soon anyhow. It doesn't cost too much and I already have the software and the store to load my books to, so I just need to practice art again and start designing my covers. I suppose since I'm taking it slow on writing again, I'll start working on those.

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!