Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My book is out!

Good Morning World!

My book No More Stinkbugs! is out and ready for you to purchase. I'm new to this blogging stuff. I have just posted a youtube video: Author Gean Penny: A Bookaholics Testimony. That was new to me also. I've never done a video. I prefer to be the one shooting them rather than in them.

I will try to blog every morning, or evening, but I am writing several more manuscripts and plus that I teach, so I prefer to give my spare time to writing for you. Blogging is writing, though. Sometimes my entries may be short. I'm not quite sure what to write about to let the world know me better, I guess just anything, almost. Well, time to work on my book. Catch my youtube video and let me know what you think! I think it's kind of stupid, but I would. Visit me at my website, too, and on Authorsden. I'm hosting a writing contest for kids. http://www.gean-penny.com/

Later.
GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!