Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Did It!

I reworked both manuscripts over the weekend and resent them. Crossed fingers X. All I can do is give it a try. I am at the climax of another manuscript now, and when I get to that place, it is all I can think about. It's very difficult to leave the house, my computer, my other self, when I am so close to finishing another book.

If I keep going at this rate, and all of my manuscripts are as good as I think they are, then I just may meet my goal for the year of having 4 more books published.

I went to the bookstore yesterday and picked up several of my fave author's (Dean Koontz) books! Can't wait to start on them.

So much to do, so little time in the day.

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!