Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm

Wow! Is this a writer's dream day or what? We had an ice storm roll through Texas last night which will delay openings of almost every business, school, etc. I found out yesterday before I left work that we would not have to come in until 10 this morning. I love this weather. This morning at least, there is no reason for me to leave my computer. I can write this morning for a couple of hours without distraction or urgency to have to leave! Yes!

I am so close to finishing my manuscript, Moon Thief, that I would love nothing better than to stay home for the next week and work on it. I'm like a bulldog when it comes to writing the last 50 pages or so, tenacious and I don't want to quit. Matter of fact, I get grouchy at my other job because I can't be at home writing. Time for a career change, I guess. If only.

Got to go use this precious time to write!

GP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for following my blog! I'll read your comment the next time I enter a new blog. I hope you are enjoying my books!